Thursday, March 18, 2010

Participant Feedback

Marlene and Laura, the co-founders of PRIMED Ed. Assoc., have recently received dozens of emails from their students that took the CRNE review course in January. The news that is coming in is excellent......PASS on their Canadian Registered Nurse Exam, which means they now have all the credentials to practice as a registered nurse!

PRIMED would like to share with you the feedback they received regarding the review workshop:

I just got my PASS result today! The word Thank You is not enough for me to say. You were both great teachers. The workshop helped me prepare and become confident. A lot of different topics were covered on the exam. It was useful to practice answering different questions from the various nursing areas. I am definitely be recommending to my friends about this workshop!!

I received my letter yesterday showing I had PASSED the CRNE. I wanted to thank you both for allowing me to attend your workshop. The workshop was most helpful in the way I was able to answer multiple choice questions, specifically how to eliminate and analyze the stem of the question. Once again thank you for your all help. The workshop was run just perfectly.

Hey, I PASSED I am so relieved! I think the CRNE prep session was really helpful. Practicing answering the questions over and over again was so useful, especially since I was unsuccessful on the exam once.

Good morning to both of you, I would like to say thank you because at last I made it, I passed the exam, of course with your help. I hope you continue helping people to become nurses in Canada. Thanks again and have a nice day!

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!! IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! I PASSED, I MADE IT!!!!!
 THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED FOR ALL YOUR HELP, AND ALL THE KNOWLEDGE YOU SHARED.....
                                                                                      
Hi, I took the CRNE course with you guys in January 2010 and just want to let you know that I received a PASS on my exam!!!!  I'm so happy and would like to thank both of you for your help,  information and knowledge that I gained by attending this 2 day course.  It was really helpful and I would advise lots of students to attend this course.

Hi I just wanted to let you guys know that I passed my board exam! Yet again, thank you for all of your help!