Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Success on the October 2012 CRNE

PRIMED is happy to report we are getting several emails a day from students all saying the PASSED the CRNE!

Congratulations to all of you, your hard work and commitment has paid off. All the best in your future careers as nurses.

Read below to see what students are saying:

I just wanted to let you all know that I was successful in the CRNE and passed!!!  I am sooo happy and excited at the moment and have shared the great news with my family and friends. 
I took the CRNE prep course in Vancouver and I want to thank you all for putting together an amazing review session with the printed material.  I feel that I was able to pass the CRNE because of the help and support I received from all of you.  I would definitely recommend the two day prep course to anyone writing the CRNE, it was well worth my money and time.
Once again, thank you very much!!!
I received my letter in the mail this morning!!!! It's a PASS!!!!!
I am glad that I was a part of your group :) Thank you for all your tips and information!
Toronto results are out, I passed!
Thanks for your wonderful help and encouragement.

I got the result today and passed, Thank you so much PRIMED!!
 PRIMED is offering workshop in January 2012 in preparation for the February 2012 CRNE. To register please visit www.primededucation.ca