Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall 2012 CRNE preparation course- registration now open

Registration for PRIMED Education's 2 day intensive CRNE preparation course is now open!

PRIMED courses are taught by masters prepared nurses who have current and active clinical and teaching experience.  Each course is facilitated by at least 2 instructors with different expertise and clinical experiences.

PRIMED students receive a 200 page study guide designed for the course, which includes conceptual content and CRNE style questions.  This study guide is only available through the PRIMED course.

At PRIMED we care about our students success and take our role in helping prepare them for the CRNE very seriously!  PRIMED students have access to their instructors for follow-up and support via email and phone both before, during and after the course.  

PRIMED courses are also small, with generally less than 60 students so you can receive personal attention and have your questions answered.  

Fall 2012 courses are being offered in:

Calgary: September 8-9th, 2012
Vancouver: September 15-16th, 2012
Edmonton: September 22-23, 2012
Toronto: September 22-23, 2012
Online: September 22-23, 2012

Sign up at least 2 weeks before the course and receive the early registration rate of $295.00 + tax.


Here is what some of our June 2012 students had to say about the PRIMED's course.


I just took your course in Calgary in May 2012.   I just wanted to let you know I passed the CRNE.  This course was incredibly helpful.  I am so thankful I decided to sign up.

Keep up the amazing work.
___________________


I just wanted to let you know that I recieved my results back yesterday, and I passed the CRNE. So relieved and so happy!!!  Thank you for all that you have done to prepare us in the prep course. It was well worth it!!
_________________
I wanted to contact you when I have received my CRNE results. I have passed the RN exam! Thank you very much for everything. The prep course was fantastic!
____________________


Hello Primed Team,

I just wanted to send you a follow-up e-mail regarding my results for the June 2012 CRNE and your course. I attended the session during May 12th and 13th. I am overjoyed to say that I passed with my first attempt and I
believe I owe a big thanks to your course!!  Thank you for all your time, teaching, and support.... I think your course is a wonderful preparation tool for exam writers. I will be sure to pass on the word to others considering exam prep options.