Thursday, November 15, 2012

PRIMED helps students pass the CRNE!

We've been hearing back from dozens of students that they have been successful and received a "PASS" on the October 2012 CRNE. Congratulations to all of you!
Here are some of the comments PRIMED has been receiving from the students who took the Fall 2012 workshops:

  • I just wanted to send you an email to give you an update....tonight I received my CRNE results..and I PASSED! This was my second time writing my CRNE exam and so I am sure you can understand my anxiety waiting for my results.  I truly believe that everyone should take the PRIMED course that you both teach.  I believe the course gave me the confidence and preparation that I needed to be successful.  Thank you! 

  • This morning I opened my front door to look in my mail box the same way I have been for the past two weeks. Except this time I saw what I was waiting for. I opened the envelope up and I PASSED!!!!!! I was ecstatic as you can imagine. I want to thank you so much for all your help and advice. I can honestly say your course and teaching made a HUGE difference in my studying and I'm sure my success. 
  •  
  • Just thought I would let you know that I was successful in passing the CRNE. Thanks again for the great course! PRIMED definitely gave me the confidence to be successful!
  •  
  • I just received my CRNE result and I'm happy to say I passed!! =) 
     Thanks for tutoring me and I will definitely refer others to PRIMED if they need it.   
     
    If you recently received your CRNE result please let us know how you did via email or our facebook page.