Friday, August 23, 2013


Hello world! I am the new student blogger here with PRIMED. I’m going to be writing about current issues in nursing, up coming opportunities to get prepared for the CNRE, and experiences of being a student.
So, a little bit about me… I am a 3rd year student in a BScN program. I have an interest in community/ public health nursing. I dabbled in a few other university programs before settling on nursing. One day I want to travel to developing countries to volunteer my nursing services, but I need to graduate and build my nest egg a bit first. I’m passionate about health care equity, and I believe in the power of ordinary people who are brave enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard.
I am open to your suggestions! If you have a topic that other people would be interested in, or you just want to let me know what you think you can also follow PRIMED on Twitter @crneprep and I can tweet you back

I look forward to sharing with you!